Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by MapleMonk Private Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MapleMonk Private Limited. MapleMonk Private Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Access to Your Data. If through use of the MapleMonk Hosted Services, MapleMonk is given access to your data that is being integrated via your data pipelines connected through use of the MapleMonk Connectors or in order to ensure the MapleMonk Hosted Services are working as intended, MapleMonk consider all such data to be confidential to you. MapleMonk will exert commercially reasonable efforts at all times to protect the data from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that MapleMonk uses to protect its own confidential information of a similar nature and in no event with less than a commercially reasonable degree of care. You hereby grant MapleMonk the right and license to use and access your data in order for MapleMonk to provide the MapleMonk Hosted Services to you, including providing maintenance and support related thereto. You are solely responsible for obtaining all rights, consents and permissions necessary for MapleMonk to process your data in connection with the MapleMonk Hosted Services.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the MapleMonk Hosted Services is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the MapleMonk Hosted Service or certain features of the MapleMonk Hosted Services that we may post on or link to on the MapleMonk Hosted Services or that we have you acknowledge at the time you log in to your account or as part of your downloading of any applicable software or applications related to the MapleMonk Hosted Services (the “Additional Terms”), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable software or applications that we may offer, service level agreements (“SLAs”), or rules applicable to particular features or content on the MapleMonk Hosted Services. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Contact Details
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
- Limitation of Liability and Warranty Disclaimers
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate a Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
- User Restrictions
You agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service
- Right to Terminate Accounts
- If MapleMonk terminates this Agreement, due to a breach by you of this Agreement, any prepaid fees shall be wholly non-refundable. If you terminate this Agreement due to a material breach by MapleMonk, you shall receive a pro-rata refund of any prepaid fees for MapleMonk Hosted Services not yet received.
- You may terminate your account in accordance with the applicable Service Order by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your account, you will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, relating to your use of the MapleMonk Hosted Services incurred prior to termination and any prepaid fees shall be wholly non-refundable except in the case where cancellation is due to us discontinuing material features of the MapleMonk Hosted Services in which case you will be entitled solely to a pro-rata refund of any prepaid subscription fees determined by dividing the time period remaining under the applicable subscription period by the length of the entire applicable subscription period and multiplying the result against the aggregate amount of the prepaid fees applicable to such subscription period. In the case of any refund (inline with above terms), the refundable amount will be credited to your bank account associated with the MapleMonk account within 7-10 days from the cancellation date by MapleMonk.
- Upon any termination or expiration of these Terms, whether by you or MapleMonk, any information that you have submitted or uploaded on or through the service or that which is related to your account may no longer be accessed by you and MapleMonk will have no obligation to maintain any information in its databases or to forward any information to you or any third party. Upon any termination of these Terms, any provision that by its nature or express terms should survive will survive such termination or expiration.
- We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the MapleMonk Hosted Services at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the MapleMonk Hosted Services) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the MapleMonk Hosted Services or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the MapleMonk Hosted Services. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com.
- Third party terms and conditions
The MapleMonk Hosted Services may include links to other websites or services (“Linked Sites”) solely as a convenience to you and other users (e.g., links to websites where MapleMonk Connectors may be downloaded, third-party websites where your data is stored, etc). The MapleMonk Hosted Services may provide tools that enable the importation and/or exportation of your information to Linked Sites. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such information to the applicable Linked Sites. Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their use of your imported or exported information.
- Subscription information
Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or MapleMonk cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal by contacting MapleMonk customer support team.
A valid payment method, including debit card or internet banking or credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide MapleMonk with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize MapleMonk to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, MapleMonk will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Modification of these Terms.
MapleMonk may update the terms and conditions of this Agreement (which may include changes pricing and plans) from time to time with prior notice to Customer. No waiver will be implied from conduct or failure to enforce or exercise rights under this Agreement. Waivers must be made in writing and executed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.